Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Monday, November 8, 2010

Post Break: Furniture shopping fun

I am in the process of looking new living room furniture. The reason being is that I plan on purchasing a home next spring or summer. If I can afford it now, I rather get the living room furniture now and then when it comes time to move, I will have something nice and comfortable to sit on at the new house. I will be looking for a couch that has a sleeper. I like to have that because I have family out of town. It would be nice to have a place for my family to sleep if they choose to stay over.

I like to find something in a darker color due to the fact that I have a dog that sheds a lot. Having darker living room furniture will not show any of the hair that will shed from the dog. I am looking for something in my price range of no more than $1100. However, if I find something that I like that cost a bit more, I will simply try and set up a payment plan. But I think that the best thing that will happen is when I go home and sit down and watch some direct tv, envisioning how it will be on my new furniture.

Thanks to Erich Emerson

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money