Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Homemade baked gifts for my friends

My friends are always willing to give me a helping hand when i need someone to eat all of my baked creations, so I thought that for the holidays this year I'd give them something that I knew they would love and bake them some of their favorite baked goods that I make. From over the years, I've learned which ones each person especially loves so I thought that it would be a nice gift to do that for them and I'd know that they would actually use it instead of just letting it sit around in a closet somewhere like so many gifts end up doing.

But I thought that I could find some new ways to try and package all of my baked goods, so I went online to try and come up with some good ideas. While I was doing that I found a clear internet bundle deal that I just couldn't turn down, so I signed up for it.

I thought that I would go a little bit further with my homemade gift idea and try and come up with some neat containers to put the stuff in.

Guest post written by Sheila Smart

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money