Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Friday, November 5, 2010

Post Break: Night at the theater

I want to start out by saying that I love my husband, LOVE. But when it has been so long that you can not remember the last time you guys left the house sans kids then something is up. Which is why we were thrilled when my dear husband's boss offered him two free tickets to the musical Chicago. We immediately found a sitter (neighbor girl from down the street) and made reservations at our favorite restaurant. I use to go to the theater all the time but had never seen Chicago and had never been to the New York Theater.


During my college years I would frequent the theater any time I got a little extra money. It was mostly low budget things or productions put on by my college so I was extra excited to go see a real show that had a real budget. Going to a theater as fancy as the New York Theater required a new dress for me and a new suit for the husband. The night of the play we tucked our beautiful children into bed and showed the sitter how to set the home security alarm (Adt home alarm prices Detroit). Having it on makes us less anxious about leaving them at home. We had a lovely night out, the weather was perfect and I could not have asked for a better performance at the theater.

Contributed by Fredrick Carrillo

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money