Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Monday, September 1, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Friday, August 8, 2008
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Sunday, July 27, 2008
There are alot of factors to consider in giving gifts most especially for those who don't have registry like:
- Do they prefer to receive monetary gift?
- Do they have a house already? Moving in? Buying a new one? Renting?
- What are the things they need after the wedding?
- Are they expecting a baby already?
Monday, July 21, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Wallets and purses are practical gifts for people of all ages. Whether you are intending to give it to kids, teens, parents, grandparents, professionals... just choose the right style and there you go. There are so much designs out there, various colors and styles. Not only that it can be good for everybody, it can also go for any occasion gift.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Of course our dad is just as special as our mom... This Father's Day, let us make our dads feel how much we value them. Here are simple gifts to do the trick!
- Go fishing or just hang around dad's favorite places
- Cook his favorite meal or desserts
- Watch movies at home or in the cinema...better if it's your treat!
- Set a simple or romantic dinner / date for dad and mom alone
- Guys if you're old enough, it's okay to drink some beer with dad
- A bit cheesy but a new wallet with family picture inside for sentimental, family-man dads
- For executive dads, new necktie or necktie pin won't cost you much
- For sporty dads, a new cap, hat, jersey or even sneakers will be nice to give
- Give him a call just to greet wherever he might be
- Father's day cards are all over bookstores, better grab one...that alone is enough
- If he just loves to drive, roadtrip will be fun
- Play some sports or games, dads would love to once again play with their kids
- Work tools for dads who loves crafts and DIY type dads, make sure he doesn't have yet
- Even if we don't want to tolerate dad's smoking habits, for this day it's fine to give a lighter
- For sigle dads who pay for everything and provide all your & household needs, some groceries or bill payment sure helps alot
- SPA treatment (massage) will give them some time to relax those tired muscles
- A CD / DVD of his favorite artist or movie is somethinghe could keep
- A new pair of eyeglasses, reading glasses or sunglasses will be much appreciated
These are just some suggestions but it's still YOU who knows best what your dad will love to receive the most. This list is not only good for Father's Day... it's practically a general gift guide for dads.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
Religious items like rosaries, figures and the likes are pleasant gifts as well. This kind of gift doesn't require such occasion to be given. It comes in good boxes or canisters, some are trendy, hip, classic, crystal, shaped boxes and pouches.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Mother's day is fast approaching and most of us would want to make our moms and grandmas feel so special on this day. Here are some simple gifts to give...
- For moms who work all day at home doing all housechores and babysitting, it will be great to give them a little break or day off. Offer some help in the kitchen to lessen her chores or make her some treats. Something out of your effort will truly make her happy.
- For moms and grandmas who love to knit, crochet, quilt.... craft items like yarns, threads and other things that you know drive their interest will be nice to give.
- Brooch comes in different styles and designs. This can be good for working moms who are most of the times wearing corporate suits.
- If you wish your gift to be more for the entire family, you may plan a small picnic or ask them to go to your favorite place. Pack some sandwiches and grab on foods to go with your family stroll. Nothing beats spending some quality time for the family.
- For moms who just love to read, try scanning through the bookstores and find the perfect bookfor her. A collection of quotes and inspiration for moms will make a good gift for her.
- Some good bonding with moms isn't a bad idea at all. Hit up the salon or spa and just let her relax for a day.
- Hand mom or grandma a stem of rose, definitely a sweet gift for them. It doesn't need to be a big bouquet or some expensive flowers, a thought of you remembering them on their special day is more important than anything.
- Look in your family albums and get your mom's most favorite photo. It can be her solo shot or the one with her dearest person (can be dad, mom, friend, daughter, son..etc) and put it in a nice photo frame. Having her most precious captured moments on frame surely will put a smile on her face.
- To keep her jewels and accessories, a jewelry box will make a good gift.
- Print mom a card or make a special one for her. Express your creativity and pour out your feelings, thank her for being such a great mom.
- Dial the phone, call dad and let mom have some extra time talking to him. This is ideal for parents who are live apart because of dad having to work somewhere. Calling long distance is quite a pain in the budget, save some pennies and get a callcard even the cheapest one so that they will have the chance to hear each other. But for those who have their moms somewhere, call her and greet. Ask how she's been and make her feel always remembered.
- Bring mom or grandma to theoptical shop, get them a new pair of eyeglasses or reading glasses.
- New beddings can be another useful gift because most moms love to dress up their beds.
- Some bakewares or kitchen items will be nice since moms spend alot of time in the kitchen.
- Bath set or home spa set is a good gift too. If you intend to give mom something to pamper herself and yet your budget isn't that much to get her booked to a spa, these can still serve the same purpose. Better yet if you have some time and you're willing to do much effort to please mom, give her a personal massage or foot spa service.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Oftentimes, it's harder to think of simpler gifts or those non-occasion gifts. Most gifts that fall under the"anyday gift" are suggested to be more practical and useful so that the use can also be maximized.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Of course not everybody gets the chance to be together on their special days, many are not too fortunate enough to be with their loved ones due to distance and work issues. Being apart sure is painful already but this shouldn't be a reason to just leave it and let the day pass without doing anything. Classic it may seem but traditional cards and letters really make the day meaningful. It's a simple way of communicating and talking thru your writings. Technology nowadays plays a big role in our lives, such a big ease for those longing hearts. A call on the phone to hear him / her on the other line is something that's worth doing.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Anniversaries should always be celebrated by couples no matter how simple or extravagant they want it to be. It's not just an additional digit for the two but another year of togetherness. Not even distance should hinder such celebration, despite being apart there are still ways of doing things "together". Here are some simple suggestions on how you can make your day special thru simple ways...simple gifts. Above all these suggestions, expressing or saying how much you love and care for your partner counts most. Don't forget to capture your special day, keep photographs may it be 1 or 2...it'll be worth going back to album pages as years go by.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Gifts don't always come in big packages & shouldn't be just expensive to be appreciated...sometimes giving the right gifts for somebody on certain occasions is even harder. This blog will feature some simple gift ideas and suggestions for you... welcome to Gift Stuff!