Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Retirement Trip to Florida

My wife is finishing up her long-term career as an editor next week, and I'm in the process of planning a retirement trip for us. I've been retired for several years now, and this trip will finally let us celebrate all that we've both accomplished together. Based on some of the great vacations we've had in the past, I planned for us to go back down to southern Florida. We love Miami and we love the Florida Keys, and by flying into Miami International Airport, we have shuttle services to both south beach and the keys. What more could one ask for?

I've been trying to subtly get some things ready, as well as conduct a few last minute errands. I would like to get some Miracle Ear Hearing Aids for the trip, and I would also like to get some warmer weather wear. We've been looking forward to something like this for a long while, and when my wife finally hangs up her hat on a 33 year editing career, she'll have something excellent to kick off a new chapter in her life.

Guest post written by Jim Flores

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money