Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The ultimate Barbie gift

Ever since we had our daughter, I've learned all kinds of things about little girls that I didn't know. Most of them actually have to do with fixing their hair and Barbies. But the one that I'm better at is buying Barbies. I've kind of become a mini Barbie expert because they're our daughter's toy of choice. Fixing her hair is still something that I'm working on. A lot of times in the mornings before we drop her off at school my wife barely has time to fix her own hair, so I'm forced to fix our daughter's hair.

I thought that maybe I would get something that has to do with that and decided that for Christmas I would get one of those Barbie heads where you can style her hair. While I was looking online to find one of those to order I came across some Clear 4G Internet pricing info that I thought looked pretty good. So I think that I'm going to switch over our internet access to it.

That also reminded me that I needed to go ahead and order her a Holiday Barbie. It's become kind of a tradition for us to buy her one each year because that's the ultimate Barbie gift.

Guest post written by John Cook

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money