Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Post Break: My Black Friday GPS Adventure

Though the morning was much colder than we had anticipated, my mother and I still managed to wake up on Black Friday and hit the stores during the wee hours of the morning. The item I was determined to snag was a GPS navigation system, specifically the Garmin Nuvi Portable GPS Navigation System. My husband has been wanting to upgrade his current navigation system to one with a 5-inch touch screen. I found the best deal at Target, where the model I was looking for was advertised for $135.

When we arrived at the store an hour before opening time, a line had already formed in front of the door. I was worried that I would not be close enough to catch this excellent deal. However, most of the people in line headed for the toy aisle when the doors opened. Therefore, I was able to purchase the navigation system that I wanted at an excellent price. The rest of my day was spent shopping for children's clothes while enduring the cold outdoor weather. I was certainly happy to head home with my discounted GPS system. I snuggled with my husband, drinking hot cocoa and watching football on our Cable TV offers, for the rest of the evening.

Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money