Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Nascar Race is a Great Birthday Gift

I knew that my husband was an avid Nascar fan, so when I was trying to think of gift ideas for his birthday, my mind kept wandering to Nascar-related items. Finally it dawned on me. I should buy him a pair of tickets to a Nascar race. When I gave him his gift, he was absolutely delighted. He couldn't stop thanking me for being so thoughtful. The previous year, I had given him a purple sweater that I had thought was cute, but apparently he didn't agree - so it was easy to exceed his expectations.

The race was in Florida, which is only a few hours from our home in Georgia. We decided that we wanted to get there a day early so that we didn't feel rushed. The day before the event, we packed up our bags and loaded up the car. I made sure that our home was secure by properly setting our home security alarm that I found on securitychoice.com/, and then we hopped in the car. We made great time, since neither of us had to stop to take a bathroom break.

When we finally got there, we mingled with the people in the parking lot. My husband liked to talk about his favorite Nascar drivers, but I didn't know any of them. I was surprised by how loud the cars are as they race around the track.

Contributed by Vickie Tyson

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money