Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BAKELITE LIZ


Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer


I love to collect any and all things Bakelite. I started getting interested in the accessory making medium of the past when I was a little girl and my grandmother had a lot of Bakelite that she would let me play with. I would dress up in jewelry and carry my Bakelite clutch everywhere I went. I started collecting it almost ten years ago. Now, I collect and sell on-line using my syracuse clear wireless internet connection. I have an eBay store. I have dubbed it “BAKELITE LIZ”. I actually sell quite a few things every month. So much, that I have been able to quit my full-time job and work part-time selling things on eBay that I love to collect. It doesn’t really feel like I job because I absolutely love what I am doing. I am interested in everything that I sell and collect, so looking up the history on the items doesn’t feel like hard work. Sometimes, I find myself reading for hours. I have to say that I am very satisfied that my passion has become my profession.

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money