Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mom's Bday


For my mom’s 50th birthday this year, I knew I wanted to get her something really special. I actually couldn't think of anything tangible that she needed or wanted, so I decided booking her an exotic vacation would be the way to go. She and her boyfriend have been talking about wanting to go to the Bahamas for a long time now so that was a no-brainer, and I immediately took to my CLEAR-INTERNETwireless to go ahead and start researching travel packages for the two of them.

Once I started looking around though, I realize that the trip was going to be cheap enough for my husband and I to attend as well! My mom is always talking about how she wishes we would spend more quality time together, so planning a trip for the four of us was undoubtedly to make her ecstatic. I wrapped up the plane tickets in a box and when I gave them to her, I thought she was going to fall off her chair! We leave in a week!

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money