Subscribe to Gift Stuff Subscribe to Gift Stuff Twitter Page

Friday, November 12, 2010

Scoping out Christmas gifts

I'm still snacking on my kids' leftover Halloween candy and watching scary movies, but I'm getting all those emails in my inbox about how I need to buy presents now while the deals are the best. I really don't think that any of the stores are going to run out of supplies for the holidays or that stores are going to intensely raise their prices from now until Christmas ever. But that does have me thinking about what I'm going to buy my family for the holidays.

I was online looking for a book to get for my mother-in-law because that's about the only thing that she doesn't have already. When I was doing that I found the site cleartvbundle.com and changed our internet service over to it.

While I was at it, I looked at a Christopher Moore novel review and think that I just may get one of his books for my teenage son because he loves all kinds of crazy supernatural stuff like zombies and vampires and stuff like that. But I'm not going to buy stuff just yet.

Guest post written by Rita Bruegger

Subscribe to Gift Stuff by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check out the videos we found on YouTube about gifts!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month

Cool Ways To Earn Money